Track work times (as of January 2018) - Times are adjusted to suit SEASONAL LIGHT CONDITIONS
|Grass Track||Sand Track|
|Monday-Friday||TBA||6.00am to 9.00am (Fri PSS to 10.30am, Sat if reqd)|
|Saturday||TBA||6.00am to 9.00am|
|Xmas Day/Boxing Day/Good Friday||Closed||Closed|
Practice Barrier (sand) (PSS) training times - Winter
|Friday, Saturday(if required)|| |
- The Sand Track Facilities at the racecourse are for a mix of jogging, slow work, and pace work. Refer to Track regulations for further information
- The Club will advise dates and times for fast work on the Grass Track.
- All horses exercised in the Stable Area must have a bit in their mouth.
- Trainers to pick up there own Horse Manure prior to leaving
- Trainers who are leading horses in the Stable Area must do so on foot and not while riding another horse.
- Trainers are reminded to observe the Track Regulations and are REQUIRED to Acknowledge same via a signed declaration to be held by the Club. For OSH purposes an access PIN to Pinjarra Park facility gate will ONLY be issued to trainers who return the signed declaration.
- If available, Fast work/Galloping on the Grass Track is to be outside the witches hats (markers) or if directed by the Track observer/Track Manager between markers.
- APPROVED Trainers will be added to the club's SMS notification system
AS INDICATED ALL TRAINERS WHO INTEND TO UTILISE THE PINJARRA PARK TRAINING FACILITIES MUST COMPLETE THE TRAINING RULES ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND RETURN TO THE CLUB FOR THE COMMITTEE TO APPROVE.
AS PER TRACK REGULATIONS TRAINERS WHO DO NOT DESIGNATE PINJARRA PARK AS THEIR PRINCIPLE TRAINING TRACK WILL BE CHARGED THE APPROPRIATE VISITING TRAINERS FEES.
Please note that serious OHS breaches (as deemed by the club) of our REGULATIONS could result in an immediate ban for both rider and trainer. A fine of $500 will also be issued.
Fee's and Charges for Pinjarra Designated Trainers
- Sand Track (user payable): $2.20 (incl. GST) per horse
- Grass Track: $10 per gallop (incl. GST)
- Track Committee Approved Special Grass Gallops $22 per horse (additional for a work partner)