Join us for a day of provincial racing at its best - Opening Day / Alcoa Christmas Family Day!
The exciting Thoroughbred racing season reopens with Community Xmas celebrations at Pinjarra Park on Sunday, December 6 featuring the Alcoa Grandstand Cup with the first race at approx. 1.00 pm and the last at approx. at 5.30 pm. Gates open at approx. 11.30 am
FREE Entry to Alcoa staff and contractors with immediate families upon presentation of ID. Kids under 16 free.
Stay tuned to 97.3 Coast FM and 91.7 Wave FM for how to win free tickets to this event saving adults $10 and Concession card holders $6.
Book your Garden Gazebo with reserved table and chairs to suit 10 from $140 per Gazebo.
Please note this event is ticketed and limited numbers apply as per our Shire approved COVID plan - historical crowd numbers indicate there should be no problems with meeting the 2 m2 requirement. Don't forget to check out and like the Pinjarra Park Facebook page for special offers, any available discounts, chances to win free GA tickets for events, and exact start times (published 4 days before the event, follow links below).
Businesses or patrons book your fully catered Xmas marquee or if looking for something simpler look at reserved gazebos to suit 10 as above. Book and pay for premium hospitality reserved table of 8 in air conditioned comfort for complimentary 100 Club membership. Free limited seating available on the lawns and in the outdoor section of the grandstand.
- Live music from "Leather n Lace".
- Free Kids entertainment
- Exciting Thoroughbred Racing action
- Mounting yard previews and tips prior to every race
- Gazebo's including Table and Chairs for hire to suit 10 @ $140 per Gazebo
- Bars Outlets x5
- Family of Man Restaurant (downstairs)
- Bridles Restaurant (upstairs, elevator access available): all-inclusive PREMIUM Hospitality at $150pp in this premium reserved area, with track views.
- Takeaway Food Outlets
- Totes, TAB Fixed Odds, and Bookmakers
- Giant 105m2 HD Infield screen to watch all the action.
- CRAFT BEER "Thorny Devil" Craft Beer and Cider on tap at the "CBB Old Bookies Bar" (South of Admissions gate)
- LIVE RACING on the big screen and on-course TV's
- Peel Bus Hire service available from Mandurah including the train station, BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL on 0412 911 938 ($20 return charge applies that includes entry)
Thoroughbred Racing returns to Pinjarra Park Sunday, December 6...Be There!!!