Join us for a day of provincial racing at its best - Opening Day / Alcoa Christmas Family Day!
For this Sundays 6 December 2020 meeting it will be an entry requirement that all Members and their guests, visitors, contractors, industry personnel and applicable employees of the PRC visiting Pinjarra Park check-in via the SafeWA app OR provide thier details on a paper-based contact register at the gates to gain entry to the venue.
This a requirement under state law, imposed by the Department of the Premier and Cabinet (WA) and applies to Pinjarra Park as we are classified as a sporting venue. Fines can be imposed upon the club should any persons be found on-course and unregistered on the Safe WA App or on the manual paper-based register.
For more information on the app and this announcement by the WA Government, please visit https://www.wa.gov.au/organisation/covid-communications/covid-19-coronavirus-safewa
To minimise wait times and queues at the admissions gates on the day, we kindly ask that all patrons have the app installed on their smartphones prior to arrival in readiness to scan the QR code at the gate. If you don't have a smartphone, you will have the option to provide your details on a paper-based contact register at the gates.
Club Personel will refuse entry to any person who does not adhere to this policy.
- Live music from "Leather n Lace".
- Free Kids entertainment
- Exciting Thoroughbred Racing action
- Mounting yard previews and tips prior to every race
- Gazebo's including Table and Chairs for hire to suit 10 @ $140 per Gazebo
- Bars Outlets x5
- Family of Man Restaurant (downstairs)
- Bridles Restaurant (upstairs, elevator access available): all-inclusive PREMIUM Hospitality at $150pp in this premium reserved area, with track views.
- Takeaway Food Outlets
- Totes, TAB Fixed Odds, and Bookmakers
- Giant 105m2 HD Infield screen to watch all the action.
- CRAFT BEER "Thorny Devil" Craft Beer and Cider on tap at the "CBB Old Bookies Bar" (South of Admissions gate)
- LIVE RACING on the big screen and on-course TV's
- Peel Bus Hire service available from Mandurah including the train station, BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL on 0412 911 938 ($20 return charge applies that includes entry)