After our COVID hit Magic Millions Day - Be at #PINJARRARACES Sunday, Feb 21 for time-honored TABtouch Pinjarra Classic Thoroughbred racing with the first race at approx TBA pm and last at APPROXIMATELY 5.35 pm - Gates open approx. TBA with food and beverage outlets at approx. TBA (licensing conditions).
FREE ENTRY - Thanks to our mates at TABtouch!
- Live music from "Leather n Lace" during the day and after the last.
- Fashions on the FIeld
- Free Kids entertainment
- Exciting Thoroughbred Racing action including the time-honored Listed $120,000 Pinjarra Classic.
- Shaded Gazebo's for hire to suit 10 or more @140 each - sorry "pop-ups" are not permitted thru the gates
- 5 Licenced Bars, Family of Man Cafe, Bridles Restaurant PREMIUM Hospitality @ $175 per head all-inclusive via the Elevator and overlooking the course.
- Takeaway Food Outlet, Totes, Fixed odds, 5 Bookmakers
- Award-winning "Thorny Devil" Craft Beer and Cider on tap at the "Old Bookies Bar" (South of Admissions).
- Big 100m2 HD Screen and Tv's on Course to watch the Local and E/States action.
- Mandurah Bus service #peelbuscharters available including the Mandurah Train Station - bookings ESSENTIAL and required on 0412 911938
- Plenty of parking available.
For all meetings, until further notice, it will be a condition of entry requirement that all Members and their guests, visitors, contractors, industry personnel, and applicable employees of the PRC visiting Pinjarra Park check-in via the SafeWA app OR provide their details on a paper-based contact register at the gates to gain entry to the venue.
This a requirement under state law, imposed by the Department of the Premier and Cabinet (WA), and applies to Pinjarra Park as we are classified as a sporting venue. Fines can be imposed upon the club should any persons be found on-course and unregistered on the Safe WA App or on the manual paper-based register.
For more information on the app and this announcement by the WA Government, please visit https://www.wa.gov.au/organisation/covid-communications/covid-19-coronavirus-safewa
To minimize wait times and queues at the admissions gates on the day, we kindly ask that all patrons have the app installed on their smartphones prior to arrival in readiness to scan the QR code at the gate. If you don't have a smartphone, you will have the option to provide your details on a paper-based contact register at the gates.
Club Personnel will refuse entry to any person who does not adhere to this policy.
See https://www.pinjarrapark.com.au/the-races/15-entry for conditions of entry and what you can and can't bring along on the day.
Pinjarra Classic is here at Pinjarra Park Sunday, Feb 21...Be There!!!